maintain relation ships

For the two’s

Nick S. and Nick N.

The two Jim’s

.

Looking Over

the gummed note pages

of my appointment

book. The spaces of future days, engulfed like blue, cherries and berries and bananas

in yogurt. Enfold writing. Enfold cat power. Enfold the selves of you together. Present,

this writing / time

that folds

tinkering,

edit revisions,

well through evening

even missed my meeting

without knowing, like

, but not Kafka or Lynch.

Hitchcockian on occasion

Unsure what to say,

neighbor Adam sings a few, off-key.

The sound disappears.

Didn’t or did know I’m on the porch?

and if, how

...does that affect his decision to sing?



Not going, still working



“Call Centers on the Internet”

I’d rather do t hat than drive

to Allen town for three hours

though I am sad to miss

the after-meeting bowling.

It's a good team.


Elijah is a dude

He Works.

Gets fired up

for you

cultivates qualities of excellence.

I come not to praise him, but to tell him I’m

not going to be @ the meeting.

And If

I don’t or will?...


(I did not know then,

when I wrote it,

(In fact I did call))




Say,

“my way has always been to walk away quietly.”


To not notify.

Oh knives.

My my

My my my

My My My My My



ME

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

://butcheredswitch.blogspot.com/

Text Box: “Quality Pays” …………….     ………….                    .. ..   ..         ..  . .. .. .   ..   … .         ..   .    ...    …………..     …   ….  . . iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

2010/06/poem-for-people.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

html.http://butcheredswitch.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

com/2010/05/RAP 2: Don’t Assu

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ME











Knife Country. No. Knife. No. KNIVE. NO.

Knife Summer?


It is still

the knife summer

though

I don’t do that so much anymore.

Huh. Entanglements. A recurring pain

generated in a point in my bowls,

hangs high and to the left

of my spine,

my crotch shackra,

high and to the left


say,

breath

close your eyes and ride,

breathe,

release.












The Diaghram, Breath through.....................................Work

always Breathe, No MaTTER

W H A T I T I S..........................................Compile summarize

of how or why......................................................BREAK Down

you have come

T O B E T H E R E................................................ FREE




The Knife summer pursues me and I pursue myself, a round evening

energy spikes then drops. Making phone calls, not.

All the many subtlties and maneuvers, then it breaks, stone

crash through plate glass. Whatever gets you off,

whatever you truly get

off / on

/

/

/

No comments:

Post a Comment